Flower Medallion Celebrate Card


Hi friends! Stephanie Gold here with you sharing a fun card using the incredible Flower Medallion Builder Set. I started by stamping 5 petals and stamping them in two teal shades. I die cut one of the petals from a white panel as well and popped the panel up on the card base.


After adhering a pink panel to the lower portion of my card base, I stamped the "celebrate" sentiment in black overlapping the white and pink panels. I popped the teal petals up using extra dimensional adhesive. I finished the card off using black paint splatters and some sequins from the Bubble Gum and Peacock Feathers mixes.






Thank you for stopping by everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Much love. :)

Xo, Stephanie

Follow me: MY BLOG // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

2 comments

Back to Top