Heart of Gold with June Guest Designer Janna Werner


Happy Friday friends!  Our June guest designer, Janna Werner, is back with us again.  Today she's highlighting our Heart of Gold stamp set.  Here's Janna with all the details:

Hello everyone, this is Janna again. I hope you had a lovely June so far. Today I would like to share three cards with you, each highlighting the geometric heart from the Heart of Gold stamp set.



For the first card, the pink one, I heat embossed the background and placed a stamped geometric heart on top. I used a dark brown to stamp the image as well as the text, brown is a bit softer and friendlier than black and goes so well with pink! 


I used lots of layers and dimensional dots on that card.



The second card, the blue one, features a heat embossed heart. The card itself is very clean and simple and perfect, if you only have a few minutes of crafting time. The triangles in the background  (using the Tiny Trangles stamp set) were stamped with Versamark ink, it will create a stamped image that is a bit darker than the cardstock you stamp it on.  The sentiment was created using the Medallion Flower Builder set and a bit of masking.


The third and last card is a mini shaker card, again very clean and simple - don´t be tricked, this took the longest time to create! I really like shaker cards, because it makes lovely noises and makes me want to grab and shake it every time I see it!  I again used the Medallion Flower Builder set for the sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed today`s inspiration,

see you soon,

Janna

2 comments

Back to Top