Make a Splash with Keeway



Hi there! It's Keeway here and today I wanted to share another card featuring the June Release of the adorable Beach Day set. I just gotta, it's so cute! I love each and every one of the beach critters in the set, especially the elephant. But, I hadn't had a chance to share a project with this sweet rhino, so he's here today to make an apperance.

I stamped my images in black hybrid ink and colored them with copic markers. I then die cut all the images with the coordinating Beach Day dies.


For the background, I masked off diagonal lines with different widths of washi tape across a piece of white cardstock. Then I blended Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Tea Dye distress inks from bottom up. Then I removed the washi tape carefully, leaving three beautifully clean diagonal stripes across the background. Reminds you a bit like Adidas shoes, right?

Lastly, we need a place for our sentiment, so I brought out the Scalloped die set and die cut the wavy fishtail strip on kraft cardstock. I knew that I may fail to align the sentiment a bit so as a fool proof way to make sure I get all of it visible, I stamped it once directly onto my background, and once on the kraft fishtail strip. The MISTI tool assisted me in stamping the same place twice.


Now we've got all our pieces completed, so we can finally assemble it all onto the card with some foam tape!

Thanks for joining me today and see you next time!

3 comments

  1. Adidas lol -- yes! I love the colors for your background, so softly blended together, and how you placed those adorable images on the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top