The Cutest Beach Bums With Debby Hughes


Hi it's Debby here and today I'm sharing a card using the cute Beach Day set. You may have already seen a sneak peek of this card in the release day video and if you take a look at the video you'll be able to see all the Glossy Accents shine on this card that I couldn't quiet capture in my photographs. However I'm getting ahead of myself. I started the card by stamping the three critters, flag and bird from Beach Day in black ink on Neenah Solar White card, colouring with Copics and then die cutting with their matching dies


I added white gel pen details (cheeks, swim trunks plaid etc) and lots of Glossy Accents detail (duck rubber ring, beach ball, mask, arm bands, watermelon etc). Then I blended Lake Shores, Rosie Cheeks and Lavender inks on to a white panel. I lined up the Rice Paddies stencil over the bottom of the panel and added just the faintest watery touch too. 

To finish I mounted all the images with foam adhesive and then added the panel with more foam adhesive to a white card base covered with Echo Park patterned paper

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next time!

4 comments

Back to Top